skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mambo in China
Thursday, July 24, 2008
moving from 2nd hse to 3rd hse
I'm so lucky to have my 2 Singaporean friends, May & Violet to help me in packing and moving the house. Really appreciate their help, if not I won't be able to pack all by myself when work was so hectic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mambo Joe
Shanghai, China
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(26)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(10)
my first wedding invitation in Shanghai
How I protect my lungs!
Dinner at Portuguese restaurant
Japanese buffet
my 3rd rented house after some tidying up
5 July 2008 - Dinner with Lilian & Junior
my 3rd rented house
Convenient way to have Beijing Duck anywhere
moving from 2nd hse to 3rd hse
Friend's new restaurant
►
June
(1)
►
May
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment